HorizonTech Falcon II Coils are the heating element used in the Falon 2 Tank. These DL coils come with a low resistance of 0.14 Ω, and use a fan woven conical mesh design that both maximises the surface area of the coil to the e-liquid and funnels the air up from the bottom heating coil for more intense flavour and vapour.
The cotton and wood pulp filling material in the coil are designed to maximise wicking and bring plenty of e-liquid to the coil.
The HorizonTech Sector vape coils have been designed as a replacement coil for the HorizonTech Falcon 2 vape tank. Created for sub ohm vaping, they’ll produce large amounts of vapour. To support sub ohm vaping, we recommend using the Sector coils with a high VG e-liquid.
- HorizonTech sub ohm coils
- 0.14 Ohm resistance
- Mesh coil builds
- Works best at 75W
- Compatible with high VG e-liquids
The benefit of a mesh coil build, like that which the Sector coils use, is that they can heat more e-liquid at a faster rate - due to their larger surface area. This increase in the surface area, equals a boost in flavour from your e-liquids. The fan-woven shape of this coil accentuates vapour flow, meaning you’ll also experience increased vapour production.
The Falcon II Sector coils are a 0.14 Ohm resistance, they will work up to 75W. To experience the true ability o these coils, you’ll need a device that can deliver a 75W output or higher.
- 3 x HorizonTech Sector 0.14 Ohm Vape Coils
Important information about sub ohm vaping:
Any coil that registers below 1.0 Ohm is known as a sub ohm coil. Recommended for advanced vapers only, they'll require more power to use properly, which will be provided by an advanced vape kit.
With these coils larger amounts of vapour will be created, to support this we recommend you use e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher. Due to the larger amounts of vapour that is created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.
Free Shipping for orders over £20.
• Next working day delivery for orders over £30.00
• £3.99 charge will apply for any orders under £18.00.Dispatched using Royal Mail Tracked 48.
• Items will be dispatched to the buyer’s address provided with the order. Please do confirm whether your address is correct or not before you do the payment.
• Please kindly be patient to wait, for any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by messages. We will answer or help you to solve the problems as soon as we can.
• We offer next working day delivery Orders before 3 pm for a charge of £4.99 Royal Mail Tracked 24 service.
• Next Day Guaranteed Delivery Orders before 3 pm for a charge of £7.99
• Any Order made Friday after 3 pm onwards may not ship untill next working day also Friday Orders may not arrive until 1-2 business working days.
We are close Saturday and Sunday for Shipping orders.
FREE DELIVERY: 2-3 DAYS
Free Delivery on orders above £20
Orders placed after 4:30 pm will be processed on the next working day.